Below is information about the Deck General Online Module including:
- How to enroll in the module
- Recommended class materials
- How to complete the module
Enroll in the Deck General Online Module
Enroll in the module:
- Click the “Add to cart” button above, view your cart, and proceed to checkout.
- An account is created for you in our online classroom and you are enrolled in the module.
- You receive three emails:
- 1) username and password for the website shopping cart
- 2) username and password for the online classroom
- 3) a receipt for the purchase
Deck General Online Module Materials
What do you need to complete the module?
- There are no additional materials need to complete the Deck General Online Module
Complete the Deck General Online Module
The resources and study material you need to pass quizzes successfully are in the module. The main resources are:
- Statements to recognize
- Video Lectures
- Practice Quizzes
Complete the Deck General Online Module. Pass the following quizzes with a 96% or higher: (take quizzes as many times as you like, practice, practice, practice)
- Seamanship and Ship handling
- Fire and Emergency
- Lifesaving, Communications, and Medical Care
- National Maritime Law
The Certificate of Achievement unlocks when you pass the final quiz. Print it and bring it with you to your in person final exam.
Final is one of four online modules that make up the Master/OUPV Captain’s License Course. Purchase the module and get lifetime access. Click the “Add to cart” button, view your cart, and proceed to checkout to enroll in the Final Online Module. Complete the module by passing the quizzes. The Certificate of Achievement unlocks when you pass the final quiz. Print it and bring it with you to your in person final exam.