Below is information about the Chart Navigation Online Module including:
- How to enroll in the module
- Recommended class materials
- How to complete the module
Enroll in the Chart Navigation Online Module
Enroll in the module:
- Click the “Add to cart” button above, view your cart, and proceed to checkout.
- An account is created for you in our online classroom and you are enrolled in the module.
- You receive three emails:
- 1) username and password for the website shopping cart
- 2) username and password for the online classroom
- 3) a receipt for the purchase
Chart Navigation Online Module Materials
What do you need to complete the module?
- Block Island Chart
- Parallel Rules
- Reference Book – the reference book is available as a pfd in the online module.
Complete the Chart Navigation Online Module
The resources and study material you need to pass quizzes successfully are in the Chart Navigation Online Module. The main resources are:
- Practice Problems
- Video Solutions
- Practice Quizzes
Complete the Chart Navigation Online Module. Pass the following quizzes with a 80% or higher: (take quizzes as many times as you like, practice, practice, practice)
- General Chart
- True Course Made Good
- Compass Correction
- Compass Course Made Good
- Three Point Fix
- Distance, Speed, and Time
- Estimated Time of Arrival
- Speed Made Good
- Course to Steer with Leeway
- Set and Drift
The Certificate of Achievement unlocks when you pass the final quiz. Print it and bring it with you to your in person final exam.
Chart Navigation is one of four online modules that make up the Master/OUPV Captain’s License Course. Purchase the module and get lifetime access. Click the “Add to cart” button, view your cart, and proceed to checkout to enroll in the Chart Navigation Online Module. Complete the module by passing the quizzes. The Certificate of Achievement unlocks when you pass the final quiz. Print it and bring it with you to your in person final exam.